lmnop blog sign up
Hop to It
No Easter Sunday is complete without the traditional Easter Egg Hunt. Sisters Guild have a few delicious ideas to max out the fun this year. Plus lots of colourful ways to dress, decorate and above all, delight. Here are our picks:
1. Spruce up an old Easter basket or clip these bright bird decorations to a gift.
2. Make baby’s first Easter bonnet a real head-turner.
3. Collect Easter treasure with this lovely Belle & Boo basket tin.
4. Fill these mini Belle & Boo Easter tins with moreish homemade chocolates as holiday gifts.
5. This gingham throw will instantly give your backyard lawn a festive feel.
6. Trying to avoid the annual chocolate orgy? Treat yourself with a beautiful round leather painted
7. Hide these felt Easter egg pouches in the garden for the big hunt.
8. Wrap up your sweetie in this snazzy ilovegorgeous Zig Zag romper playsuit.
9. She’ll be the belle of the garden party in this yolk yellow dress by ilovegorgeous.
10. Go with the egg theme and fill these pretty floral egg-shaped tins with choccies and tiny trinkets
to give away as gifts.
11. Here’s a novel egg hunt basket – the cheery felt Bee House bag.
For all these yummy Easter Finds and more, visit Sisters Guild.