lmnop blog sign up
M is for Make
Back in 2009, Todd Oldham’s Kid Made Modern book introduced kids to design heroes, with 52 simple-to-make craft projects, inspired by the likes of Alexander Girard and Charles and Ray Eames.
Fast forward to 2012 and Oldham has teamed up with Target to launch a Kid Made Modern collection of art supplies and crafting kits. There are 48 different products to get creative with – here’s six of our favourites:
1. Get busy cutting and pasting with a colourful assortment of papers in the Construction Zone Paper Pad.
2. Create a replica Charley Harper masterpiece with a Paint by Number Kit.
3. Design your own original set of building blocks with the Block Party Kit.
4. This attractive set of 36 coloured pencils comes in a tidy tube ready for gift giving.
5. The crafting possibilities are endless with these Solid Tape and Printed Tape Sets.
6. Everything your mini-modernist will need … a complete Studio in a Box.