lmnop blog sign up
M is for Make
Get prep-ed for the latest crafting craze – origami. The traditional art of Japanese paper folding has never been more popular. Discover a Zen-like satisfaction from transforming a simple sheet of paper into a three-dimensional sculpture. Daily Origami has video tutorials to turn you into a folding genius in no time, and there’s no shortage of kits to help you get started. Here’s six must-haves:
1. Fold impressive 3D geometric forms with the British Science Museum, 100 sheet set from npw.
2. Deep-sea buffs will enjoy a bit of Nautigami.
3. Achieve origami perfection with these pretty papers from Djeco.
4. Create 24 funny faces using the papers and quirky stickers inside this easy to use kit.
5. Make anything from a folding chair to a bed with the Furniture Origami Set.
6. Test your folding skills with Seedling’s colourful set of assorted sheet sizes.