lmnop blog sign up
Pretty birds are the latest trend to appear on the scene. Here’s a few species we’ve been observing lately:
1. My First Bird Book and Bird Feeder by Sharon Lovejoy, (Workman Publishing). A beautifully packaged introduction to nature and the joys of bird-watching.
2. “Girl with Bird” illustrated wooden necklace, Depeapa.
3. A watercolour original (“Warbler”) by artist Geninne D. Zlatkis.
4. Owl badge by April Showers.
5. Print by Neil Stevens.
6. This pretty sweater from Seed Heritage has been popular on Pinterest.
7. A vintage classic for the nursery bookshelf.
8. Exquisite hand-iced sugar cookies from Eleni’s.
9. Tinou le Joly Sénoville Notebook.
10. Catch spillages with a giant owl bib from Coq en pâte & Mibo.
For Australian stockists contact Little Frenchy.