lmnop blog sign up
M is for Make
1. Beautiful baskets to create at Urban Comfort.
2. Inspiration at She who Eats – add some spring blooms to your Easter eggs on Sunday.
3. Egg People decorations from Mr Printables.
4. Design Mom puts empty egg cartons to good use with a simple paint job and a few trinkets and treats.
5. This season’s must-have Easter tote is Page Norman’s (The Purl Bee) Felt Easter Basket.
6. Pass on the chocolate for Brittany Watson Jepsen’s Easter Egg Terrariums.
7. Crafter Suzonne Stirling provides step-by-step directions on how to make these pretty flower baskets from everyday coffee filters.